December has ended, and so has the year 2010. If you haven't seen our top 10 videos for 2010, now's the time!
In the mean time, you can also check out the top commercial virals for December 2010, as tracked by Unruly Media.
Yet again, sports dominate the chart, with commercials for DC shoes and Nike. Roller Babies, a tremendously successful ad, is again a viral hit this month.
According to a study from TubeMogul, approximately 80% of marketers that are using online video on their sites, do so to increase visitor engagement, or time spent on the site. About 60% use online video to strengthen their brand, and almost 60% use video to increase the amount of overall visitors.
Top 10 Commercial Viral Videos – December 2010
- DC Shoes – Ken Block’s Gymkhana Three, Part 2 – Ultimate Playground, L’Autodrome
- Danny MacAskill – Way Back Home
- TAC Campaign – 20-Year Anniversary Retrospective
- Coca-Cola: Snow Globes: Coca-Cola 2010 Christmas Commercial
- Nike Basketball: Michael Jordan’s Response to LeBron James What Should I Do Commercial
- Evian – Roller Babies
- T-Mobile – Welcome Back
- NSFW – A Hunter Shoots A Bear
- DC Shoes – Ken Block’s Gymkhana Two, The Infomercial
- Heineken – The Entrance